COVID 19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
Bentornato a tutti!!
*Welcome back, everyone!!
First, we would like to express our deepest gratitude for the outpouring of love and support you have shown through this time of uncertainty. On your next visit, you will notice some changes throughout the restaurant. While the safety of our teams and our guests has always been a top priority, we have implemented several extra steps to enhance this focus. We appreciate your support and understanding during this time as well. We are all in this together and we feel fortunate for the opportunity to welcome you back into our “home away from home”!
Please note the steps we are taking to ensure the health and safety of our guests and teams:
- All indoor and outdoor seating has been adjusted to comply with appropriate social distancing and maximum party size (10 or fewer) guidelines.
- Employee handwashing will be at an all-time high.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed by both guest and staff entrances/exits.
- Employees will be encouraged to stay home if they are feeling ill. Each team member will have their temperature taken upon arrival for their shift. If they display any symptoms (Covid-19 or otherwise), they will be sent home until such symptoms subside.
- Employees will wear facial coverings (except where exempt by CDC guidelines).
- The cleaning and sanitizing of high-touch surfaces will be performed before and after each shift, as well as a minimum of once per hour throughout service. All tables and chairs will be sanitized between seatings as well.
- All menus will be single-use. We will also provide a QR code with a link to our online menu for guests who feel more comfortable with this platform.
We are working diligently to make sure that our guests and teams feel safe and comfortable with us as we provide the top-notch service you have come to expect from our restaurants.
Now, in order to ensure everyone’s safety through this time of cautious growth and change, we do ask a few things of you, the guest.
- Please adhere to the social distancing/sanitary guidelines that we have implemented throughout the restaurants. They are in place to keep you safe.
- Please do not congregate in the common areas of the restaurant or join other tables during your visit.
- Please be prepared to provide contact information (phone and/or email) so that we may reach you after your visit if necessary.
- We request that the members of your party arrive on time (and together) to facilitate the safest possible seating scenarios. We will need to maintain 6ft distancing in our bar area so you may be asked to wait outside until your table is ready. We will do everything we can to ensure on-time seating.
- Please leave any unnecessary items (coats, umbrellas, large bags) in the car if possible as we will not have our normal coat check available at this time.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, chills, muscle pains, shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell), we ask that you please reschedule your reservation and/or utilize our Curbside Carry-out option.
- In accordance with Governor DeWine’s executive order, all guests must wear masks to enter the restaurant
Again, we cannot tell you what your support and understanding means as we navigate this new way of life. Below you will find some answers to some questions you may have. If you have any questions/concerns that are not on this list, do not hesitate to reach out. We are here for you!
- How do I utilize the Curbside Carry-out option?
–Just call the restaurant directly to place your order. A team member will be able to take the order and process the payment over the phone. Then call when you have arrived and a team member will bring your food to you.
- Can I pay for Curbside Carry-out with a Gift Card?
–Absolutely! We can take gift cards over the phone as long as you have the number on the card.
- Is the entire menu available for carry-out?
–While some items travel better than others, we do offer the entire menu for carry-out. If you have any concerns, just ask!
- Can I book a private event?
–We are able to book private events of 10 guests or fewer at this time and hope to be able to increase this number soon. To discuss private event options, call Alicia at (513)721-8480.
- Are you allowing walk-ins or do we need a reservation?
–Reservations are always recommended but we will gladly accept walk-ins as seating availability allows.
- What if I only wish to eat outdoors?
–We will do our absolute best to honor as many outdoor seating requests as possible, weather-permitting.
- Do I have to wear a mask?
–In accordance we Governor DeWine’s executive order guests are required to wear a mask upon entry. Per the order, guests must wear a mask unless they are eating or drinking. We are providing single-use bags for you to place your mask in while you dine.
- Will your staff be wearing gloves?
–As improper glove use has been shown to cause further spread and cross-contamination, our staff will not be wearing gloves during the entire dinner service. They will, however, wear gloves in two specific, single-use situations: when garnishing drinks and when accepting/processing payment.
- Are you taking guest temperatures?
–No. We simply ask that you reschedule your reservation if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Are you taking employee temperatures?
–As mentioned above, we will be taking employee temperatures at the start of each shift. Any employee that temps at 99.9° or higher will be sent home.
- Has anyone on your staff had Covid-19? What happens if a staff member tests positive for Covid-19?
–Thankfully, no one on our staff has been directly exposed or tested positive for Covid-19. Should this occur, we will follow CDC protocol and inform the Health Department. They will not be permitted to return until cleared by a physician.
Thanks again! We look forward to providing excellent service and delicious food very soon!!